Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2022

What A Good Day For Snuggling

 

It is the perfect time for National Cuddle Up Day; 9:30a.m. and it is still -1° - another good day to stay inside and, well, snuggle up to your favorite person, pet, stuffed animal or fuzzy blankie.

This is always going to be one of my favorite photos of me and my cuddle/snuggle partner.



Cuddling babies is one of my favorite things - from my first child.....




.....to my first grandchild.....




 .....and on down to the great-grands.....




.....all ten of them, including the latest. 



At the other end of the spectrum is me cuddling my grandmother. This was taken many years ago of course. Grandma wasn't always the most affable person, in fact at times she could be quite prickly. But she mellowed some in her later years and I was always happy to be around her.



I was going to search out pictures of me cuddling a pet but it was easier to find pictures of my daughter - her photos are all in one spot.

Kari has always loved her kitties.  Then.....



.....and now.




As well as her stuffed animals. I am so jealous of her Baby Yoda. 



There couldn't be a better picture of the two of us together for National Cuddle Up Day than this one taken several years ago on the coast of Oregon at.......

....... Hug Point.

If you haven't already found a person, pet, stuffed animal or fuzzy blanket to cuddle, there's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment