Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

Suspended Animation

Do you ever have days when you feel like you are in suspended animation? There are things you could/should do, but you don't feel like doing them. It feels like you are waiting for something to happen and instead of doing anything, you'd rather just wait? You're hungering for something but it isn't food?

It's the feeling I get when I'm almost finished reading a really good book. (Which I am.) I want to get to the ending to find out what happens, but I don't want to get to the end because then the really good story will be over.

Oh, I know what I'm waiting for; hungering for. Pictures from two years ago allay all doubt.










Sweet violets sweeter than the roses
Covered all over from head to snow!

Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment