Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cold Day For A Swim

We may have set a new record low for this date. It was 15° this morning. There was a skim of ice on the edges of the pond. Br-r-r. I don't know how the ducks and geese do it. I guess that's why our down comforter keeps us so warm at night.

And speaking of night, I was a little late taking a sunset photo last night. But it was rather dramatic with those eerie clouds.

Here's some Dove correography from yesterday's rail perching:



What? Who, us? Do what?


Look where?


Right. Right?



That's about enough of this nonsense. I'm going back to my nest building. C'mon, mate.


"May the Bluebird of happiness......" I was so thrilled to see an Eastern Bluebird yesterday that I took several photos of it. Of course we were watching The Masters and the bird was on the TV screen. Still.....it was beautiful.

Papa Goose swims alone, keeping watch over Mama who is nesting. So, even though it doesn't feel like it, Spring is here. By the end of next week, it may feel like it to we humans, too. 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment