Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

Name Approval

The name of England's new Royal was announced this morning: Prince Louis Arthur Charles. Personally, I love the name.

My father's name was Louis. The Europeans pronunciate it Loo-ie which is how Prince Louis of Cambridge will be known. While my Dad's name was pronounced Loo-iss. Although he was often called Louie by his friends.

The name continued with my little brother, Leslie Louis.

And on down to my son, Preston Louis. So, yes, I highly approve of the new little Prince Louis' name.

Closer to home, also this morning, the fox was really worrying the waterfowl.

First the ducks....
....and then the geese.

 
But I saw him trot off empty handed mouthed, at least this time. I like seeing the foxes, but I don't like the idea of them catching any of the waterfowl, even though that is part of the natural order.

No comments:

Post a Comment