Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Weekend Movies X 3

It has been a movie weekend for us - watching some of the many we have recorded during free pass weekends.

Of which, this was the latest. We both liked it and agreed it wasn't quite what we expected. We're always seeing someone who looks familiar, but we just can't place. In this movie it was David Thewlis playing Sir Patrick. Where had we seen him before? Fargo; V. M. Varga.


I read and liked Michael Cunningham's The Hours almost twenty years ago.



So I was pre-disposed to like the movie. I was surprised that Bud liked it almost as much as did I.

Last night we watch The Bourne Legacy, one that has been on our DVR for quite awhile. When the Bourne books first came out, I was a big fan of the character, but after a couple of them I decided they were pretty much the same and quit following.
I can see why the Bourne movies would appeal to young men with all the car and motorcycle chases, guns, etc. This movie was entertaining - just not my favorite genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment