Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Purging For Lent

I read this online yesterday and thought what a good idea! I've been wanting to, needing to, clean out my closets. (Yes, I have two, but that's because Bud got the big master closet.)

"Forty Days - Forty Items"
"Wednesday is the first day of Lent. I have a challenge for you! Each day of Lent remove one item from your closet that you no longer wear or need and put it in this trash bag. At the end of the forty days donate these items to a place that can share them with someone who can really use them!"

The first two items are in the bag. The bag is hanging on the closet door so I can't *forget* to put something in it each day. I don't think it will be too hard to do this the first twenty days; I'm not so sure about the last twenty. I have things I haven't worn in like, forever, but I saved them from the big purge (nine large garbage bags!) when we moved here (for sentimental reasons).

Don't you agree this is a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment