Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Celebrating Valentine's Day

There wasn't supposed to be any gifting around here, but Hubby Dearest almost always disregards the rule.

Thankfully it is a little box of three of my favorite chocolates. I've already eaten the dark chocolate butter cream. The other two are a coconut cluster and a caramel.

Monday my daughter-in-law, Shalea, and granddaughter, Deise, came to visit and brought me a Valentine wreath. I love the soft pink and the sparkly white ribbons. And, of course, the R.

Valentine pictures of some of the great-grands were shared with us on Facebook.

First this one of Ayden and Greyson. Mom, April, had it captioned, "How I feel about Valentine's Day VS How other people feel about Valentine's Day. It is easy to tell which was which.

Then granddaughter, Katrina, shared this Happy Valentine's Day photo of great-granddaughter Brynley's first Valentine's Day.

Not a Valentine photo of little Maverick, but the most recent I have of him from last week.

What did HD get for Valentine's Day, you ask? For lunch I made him ribeye steak, baked potato, salad and butterscotch pudding.

And Mother Nature has given us a warm, snow melting day - it almost feels like spring.

"All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." (Charles M. Shultz)

Happy St. Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment