Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2018

Rain Changing Over to Ice

It is a dreary, rainy, foggy day. We are on the line for the rain to change over to freezing rain later. I'm hoping we stay on the rain side of the line. It is a good day for hot tea and reading.

But we did have a brilliant sunset last evening. Here are some of the photos I took.

That bright dot in the middle, lower third is the ball of red barely still showing.

Going....going....

....gone.

The moon several nights ago when it was New.

This was the sunset Friday night. I was reading a dystopian novel where everyone had to ditch their smart phones, computers, etc., in order to remain undetected, and had to go back to rudimentary forms of communication. I thought this looked like smoke signals. I wondered what they were saying and who was trying to communicate with me. 🙂

 Another picture from last week. That snow is all gone, now. The Robins and Cardinals have been singing. One month to 'official' Spring.

Happy Presidents' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment