Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

It Happened Yesterday

Much squawking down at the pond, then I saw why. Right after this snap.....

.....the gander swam over and chased the fox away. Here he's still telling the fox, "Move on; keep going." Maybe this is why we don't have any baby goslings?

This cord is the one we strung last year for the Cardinal Climber to climb up on. Last fall I curled it up and left it in that pot. This spring I keep finding it pulled out. I put it back, next morning it is pulled out again. I've decided the birds are pulling nesting material out of that frayed end.

We had such a beautiful sunset. I could not stop taking photos. Golds one direction.....

.....purples the other.

And then, together.

This morning's sky was also pretty. Another lovely spring day, though quite windy.

"Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May." (Shakespeare)

No comments:

Post a Comment