Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Grandma For Half My Life

Thirty-seven years ago tonight, I became a grandmother at age thirty-seven.

If my son looks young in this picture of him holding his newborn son, it is because he was young - three months shy of his 19th birthday. I was the same three months shy of my 19th birthday when he was born.

I took this photo of Brock and his sister, Alyssa, in March. He is a father of three young boys now.

I didn't get to celebrate many birthdays with my grandson, but I, three of his great-grandparents and two great-great grandmothers were there for his first birthday celebration.

I'm not helping him celebrate his 37th in person, but I did finally get the planter he made for me two years ago installed and planted today.

Happy Birthday Number One Grandson. Love, G'ma R

No comments:

Post a Comment