Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Your Birth Month Color and Meaning


I admit it. I'm a sucker for all those little quizes and other come-ons that are supposed to tell you something about yourself. Think astrology signs in the 70's. They would even tell you who your perfect mate was based upon the sign he/she was born under.

The above picture and heading, "Each Birth Month Has a Different Color and Meaning - See What Yours Is!", caught my attention and click. My birthday is in November so I had to click numerous times to find my color.

I wasn't surprised that it was a red; many articles relating to Scorpio say red is this sign's color. What did surprise me was that I like this particular rendition of red. It's not too loud. It has been gentled down. It is a color I would choose.
November's color characteristics are: "Passionate, motivating, intense." When to incorporate it: "When you need help through a transition, to remove emotional blocks, or need a sexual uplift."
Claret Red's Meaning: "Intense and passionate, this color inspires depth, strength, and love."

Oh, look, I found a color for Bud. It say's right there, Bud Green. Ha, ha. Bud's color is the same as mine, though Bud Green is the color for my daughter's birth month.

For pure color choice, the color I like best, it would be the one for January, Caramel. Its characteristics are: "Logical, sure-footed, practical, down-to-earth." January is my Mom's birth month. (Her 99th birthday would have been tomorrow.) I think these Caramel Characteristics actually fit the woman she was. Maybe there is something to this birth month color and meaning.

If you are interested in checking out your color, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment