Search This Blog

Friday, January 26, 2018

Another Grandchild Visits

Number three grandson (in order of birth) called yesterday morning to see if we were going to be here. He was on his way from Missouri to his parents' home in Winterset and wanted to stop and see us.

Ki is Daddy to these two great-grandsons, Greyson, left and Ayden, right. I was hoping they might be with him, as they are always fun to be around, but Ki was on his way to get them for the weekend, not on the way back. Maybe next time.

After lunch, Ki and I came in here to check something on the computer. I thought I had already blogged about how much I think he looks like one of the HGTV/DIY stars of Kitchen Cousins. I hadn't; must have posted it on Facebook instead.









Anthony Carrino from Kitchen Cousins on the left, Ki, right.
Do you see the resemblance?


Here are a couple more views:


I can't decide if it is the eyes, the smile, the hair line, or what, but I've always seen a likeness between the two.

And speaking of likenesses, there is no doubt Ayden is Ki's son.









Ki, age one on the left and Ayden, a little older, on the right.

Visits from the grands are always welcome. It is nice to see them and catch up on their lives. Nice to see the great-grands, too. They grow and change so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment