Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Unobstructing Our View

The taking down of the big tree Monday inspired Bud to do a little tree work himself. Now that we have an unobstructed view toward Lake McKinley, we'll probably be able to see the fireworks again.

Hubby Dearest wanted me to be able to shoot sunsets over the pond without tree limbs in the picture, thus the trimming. And the photo shoot last evening.

Some of the upper limbs still sneak into the higher views, but when the sun begins setting further south, I will have a better chance for unobstructed sunset photos.

This one made me think of some of our views along the Blue Ridge Parkway ten years ago.

Another change due to the big tree being gone - I had to move the pots of impatiens - they were in too much sun without the shade from the tree. Now they are shaded by those mammoth sunflowers.

Close to where the caged bird sings - as happy with the sunflowers as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment