Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Lonely Naked Lady

Mom always said that mornings were the best part of the day and I agree. I love going out early for the sunrise.

Catching a glimpse of the waning moon.

And admiring the soft pinks of the clouds as they reflect the rising sun.

Before going around to the deck to see the morning steam/fog lift off the pond.

And admire those gorgeous pinks again. This time off in the westerly skies.

Four mornings ago, I was in awe of the neighbor's surprise lilies, also known as resurrection lilies or as we called them, naked ladies. Such a lovely abundance of PINK! Her's were blooming while I had one stalk emerging.

This morning my lonely naked lady bloomed.

All alone except for one late-blossoming balloon flower.

I love my early mornings of fog.....

.....and shadows.....

.....and pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment