Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

Relatives In Mexico?

Every once in awhile, Family Search will send me notifications about possible connections for my Family Tree.

This most recent notification was for relatives generations in the past, where a brother or sister of one of my many-times-great-grandparents settled in Mexico. What was interesting was the connection on the left was through my Mother, via the Means all the way back to my 6x great grandfather, John Evans, 1683-1738. While the one on the right was connected to my father via, wait for it, the Richardson's.

Silence Daniels (love that name), was John Richardson's grandmother. You remember, my Great-great grandma Aggie's missing husband.

Grandma Bessie's missing grandpa....

....maybe that last letter from him about "going South" was a clue and he went South all the way to relatives in Mexico? Perhaps that is why we have never been able to trace his disappearance? Something to consider......

No comments:

Post a Comment