Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2018

A Gray Day

Before 8:00 a.m. this morning as our weather for the day moved in.

Looked like there was some wind in those clouds. We were promised  the chance for thunderstorms.

We did have thunder, and a day of steady rain, but no wind. No storms. I haven't put the glass rain guage out yet this year, so I don't know how much rain we have had. But I swear I can see the grass turning green right before my eyes.

I like the color gray, but I am ready for some sun and warm days.

2 comments:

  1. We also had a day of steady rain. There’s one inch in the rain gauge here. Yes, the grass is turning green, and the cows and horses are grazing like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could buy a plastic rain guage, but I'm partial to the glass one. Should be able to put it out after this week. My brother used to live in Warrensburg and it seemed like that area of MO was always about 15 degrees warmer and 15 days ahead of us here in So. Iowa.

      Delete