Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Full Bag


Remember that idea I saw for Lent and decided to try? The one about cleaning out your closet by adding an article a day to donate? I did it! And Bud did, too. Only he filled his bag in about an hour. I finished the last few items this morning so I could drop the bags off today. It was a good idea and one that worked for me.

Last night when I came into the 'office' to shut my computer down, I noticed there was a train coming through the fog, off in the distance. That is a sight I'm always trying to photograph. I took a few shots, put the camera down and started out of the room when I heard a noise. The light was off for the photos so I thought I might have knocked something off the shelf. I turned around to look and there was a face looking in the window. A cat had jumped up on the screen. Scared the bejeebers out of me!

A slap on the window made it jump down, but it just sat there looking at me. So I raised the window to shoo it away and it acted like it was going to jump back up. Trying to get in? Many times I've thought about getting a cat again. Maybe instead of me adopting a cat, a cat was trying to adopt me?

No comments:

Post a Comment