Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2023

Time for Back-to-School Pics

If there's one thing Grandmas - or in my case - Great-grandmas love, it is back -to-school photos of all the great-grands. And this year I am fortunate enough to see pictures of all ten of them. 

Beginning with oldest grandson Brock's three boys. Sawyer, left, Ridge, middle and Jack right. This isn't exactly a back to school pic, but it is the first photo of Ridge that I've seen in more than a year. He is 13 years old now, has really grown, and is quite handsome in my opinion.



This is a first day of school picture of Sawyer and Jack.

Kinda of hard to believe Sawyer is the eldest. Interesting that family members can share the same genes yet look very different. 

I'm not sure of the grades in school, but Sawyer is 10 and Jack will be 9 this fall.










Rodney is my eldest granddaughter Katrina's son. He will also be 13 this fall and in the 8th grade. Another handsome great-grandson.

His future goal is to be an Entrepreneur. I wonder how many 8th graders already know what they want to be - or even know what an entrepreneur is. 









Rodney's little sister Brynley is a first grader. 

She is a little live wire and so much fun to be around. 

She is in a cheer squad and playing soccer this fall.











Granddaughter Alyssa's two posed together for their first day of school pic.

Lily is in sixth grade and Maverick is in Kindergarten.

I don't see these two much anymore as they live near the Iowa - Minnesota state line. 


These seven are my oldest son Douglas' grandchildren.






Greyson, left and Ayden, right are the sons of my grandson Ki.

Another instance where the youngest is bigger than the oldest. Although these two missed by one day of being exactly one year apart. 

Greyson is in 3rd grade and Ayden is in the 4th.






Granddaughter Kathryn's son Louis isn't in school yet, but this is a recent picture of him taken, I think, at preschool.

Louis is two and a half years old.

These three boys are the grandsons of my son Preston.


I hope they all have a great school year and am grateful to their parents for sharing photos. They grow and change so fast it is hard to keep up with them. Photos help me with that somewhat.

Any time I get to be around them in person is a great time for this great-grandma. 💖😘





No comments:

Post a Comment