Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2019

Read In September 2019


The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty was an accidental read, but one I enjoyed.

Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty is a book recommended by a Facebook friend. It is also the reason I read The Chaperone. When I took Liane's book off the shelf I noticed another Moriarty book next to it and thought, "Oh, she has two books, I'll get them both." Not noticing the other was Laura, not Liane. But both turned out to be good reads.

The Pact is one of Jodi Picoult's older books. All the way through it I had the feeling I had read it before - but before I started keeping track of my reads, so I'm not sure.

Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb is about a bride running away from an abusive fiance on the day of the wedding.

The Crossing Places and The Janus Stone are books one and two in Elly Griffiths Ruth Galloway mystery series. She is a forensic archaeologist brought in to help police investigators when human remains are found.
I really like British mysteries and will read my way right through this series. My favorite reads this month.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment