Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Finding A Feather

For many years I have believed that finding a feather is something special. Be it a gift, an omen, an offering.

Some believe it is a gift from an angel. If so, it is from my Mother, reminding me that I am watched over, loved and guided through this life even though she is no longer physically present.

Some think it is the response to a question, a thought or an emotion. If a question, I can only ask: "Was the dream I had last night, about my heightened forgetfulness, an omen?"

I found this feather of gray with edge of buff among my flowers Sunday. 
Not an omen, a gift, a reminder my angel is always with me. 


1 comment:

  1. I never put it into words, but I, too, always felt something was special about a found feather.

    ReplyDelete