Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2018

A Glassine Sunrise?

There were some clouds this morning, so we had an interesting sunrise. The colors weren't that dramatic, but the angles were. 'Glassine' popped into my head as a term to describe them. Or maybe isinglass?

It didn't cool off much overnite. The temp was around 75° when I got up. The Grosbeak came for breakfast before 7a.m. while it was still comparatively cool.

This was my repast last evening - my version of a caprese salad: tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil leaves, and, for me, lots of black olives. Dressed with a little basalmic vinegar, it was devine. So good I am going to have the same thing again tonite.

The current hot spell is supposed to break by tomorrow with a chance for rain. We need the moisture and I'm more than ready for some cooler temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment