Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Plethora of Great-Grands

There were pictures I didn't think to have taken yesterday - like some four generations ones. Darn.

The occasion was a baby shower for granddaughter Alyssa and the baby boy she is expecting in January. Her daughter, my great-granddaughter, Lily, is on the left.

The luncheon/shower was at Katrina's, so, of course, my only other great-granddaughter, Brynley (aka 'Grandma's Sweetie), was also there.

As were four of my great-grandsons. I can't remember the last time all four of them were together. On the left, Brock's three boys, Jack, Ridge and Sawyer. Katrina's son, Rodney, right, didn't want his picture taken.

Great-grandpa Bud had never been to a shower before. When asked what he thought of his first baby shower, he replied, "First, and maybe last." Ha. Ha.

It was a fun day with family. (L to R, Jen, Sawyer, Ridge and Shelly.)

Love this picture of my son, looking so good and healthy two years post cancer treatments, and the adoring look from his granddaughter, Brynley. (Unfortunately I snapped it when Katrina's eyes were closed.)

Expected Baby Boy didn't get all the gifts. Grandma Shelly said she could not pass up this cute furry vest for Lily.

Even though another great-grandson is going to make the ratio of boys to girls even more lop-sided, I'm glad Alyssa will have one of each. I am looking forward to seeing the new little one. And if Alyssa's promotion comes through, it will be even easier to see him/them when they transfer from far Northern Iowa to closer Northern Missouri. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment