Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Great-grandma's Halloween Treats

I put out a reminder to the grandchildren a few days ago that I was counting on seeing pics of the great-grands in their Halloween costumes. They didn't disappoint me. 💋💖😘

First photo was from my oldest grandson, Brock, of two of his sons - Sawyer, dressed as the Hamburgler and Jack as Grimace.



Then a photo of Maverick from granddaughter Alyssa.





Also from Alyssa - my great-granddaughter Lily.











And this one of Mav, Lily and their dog, Chewie, from their Dad, Evan.












Grandson Ki's oldest son, Ayden.








And his brother, Greyson. These pics were shared by their Mom, April.

She noted that Grey had taken his joke book along with him.









Granddaughter Katrina and great-granddaughter Brynley made the cutest cats.






Katrina's son Rodney didn't Trick or Treat this year because he had his first wrestling match.

But here is a recent photo of Rodney in Hawaii seemingly perplexed about how to connect with this ancient relic. 








Brynley enjoyed another evening trick or treating when she joined her cousins Sawyer and Jack.









Youngest great-grandson was the cutest little shark. 

I think he was showing/comparing his teeth to the shark's teeth. 

His mom, Kathryn shared pics of him.







 

It wasn't just the great-grands I received photos of - granddaughter Deise sent several of her and Zach from the Halloween party they attended.

They made a cute 'Gangster and his Moll' couple.








I want my grandchildren to know how much I appreciate seeing almost* all of my great-grands having some traditional Halloween fun. 

Seeing the littles always lifts my spirits - Halloween or otherwise.


(*Missing is Brock's son Ridge, my eldest great-grandchild. Sadly, we see very little of him - even photos.) 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment