Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February '23 Book List

Nine books this month. I've finished reading my way through all the Baldacci's and Lisa Gardner's until new titles for those two authors come out.

The Christmas Train by David Baldacci is a departure from his usual fare - still a mystery, but less mayhem.

Smoky Smith - The Legendary Life of Iowa's "Mr. Country Music" by Terry Manley is a book a read because a) I decided it was time to read a biography and b) as soon as I saw the title I thought, "Now there is a name I can connect to." I *really* think I saw him perform in Des Moines once or twice, but I don't have any specific memories of where or when. He did perform with Maurie Goode and the Country Gentlemen some so maybe that is where I saw him. 

The Killing Hour, Gone and Say Goodbye all by Lisa Gardner.

Nothing Ventured by Jeffrey Archer is just the first book I will be reading by this 'new to me' English author.

One Summer is the last David Baldacci for me until I get my turn for his latest book. He's a popular author at my library.

Takes One To Know One by Susan Isaacs is also the last book left for me to read by this author. 

When You See Me by Lisa Gardner was also the last unread book for me by this author.

Obviously, it's time to find a few more good authors, preferably some who have already published a number of books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment