Search This Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Sunset On Another Thanksgiving


The sunsets have been so gorgeous this week. I can't resist taking photos.

It was a great day. I'm still full. Tired, but glad to have seen all five grandchildren and two great-grandsons of my youngest son's family. I took the most pictures of the two little ones:

Greyson playing with the trains.

Ayden crawled into the cat tree like he was ready for a nap.

Both boys love being outside and today was nice enough they could. Greyson is putting gravel in his Grandpa Preston's old Tonka truck.

I pushed Ayden in the swing for quite awhile, then Bud took over. "Push me! Push me!" he cried if we stopped pushing. Ayden's Dad, Ki, is talking with Bud.

I took Kathryn's pillow to her. It is one on which her great-great Grandma Delphia did the candlewicking. She was so happy to have such a treasure. I am so happy to have granddaughters who appreciate such mementos.

This picture was taken just twenty minutes after the top one. The sky changes so quickly. I hope your Thanksgiving was as beautiful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment