Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thoughts About Being 74

All day I have been thinking about, discarding, thinking of, discarding, thinking on, discarding, what I want to write on this, my 74th birthday. And I still haven't decided on anything. So instead of gems of personal, old age wisdom, I give you some recent pictures.

Thursday morning I saw these three coming down the hill. I tried to slip quietly out the door and along the side of the house so they wouldn't spook and run, but even being stealthy, they were still aware. Their heads came up, they froze in their tracks and watched to see what I would do. "Pretty does, all I want is your picture. The only thing I would shoot you with is my camera."

The deck has been littered with leaves. They blow away, their imprint stays.

Thursday sunrise.

Thursday sunset.

Bud commented, "You don't realize how close we are to Lake McKinley until the leaves fall."

Maybe in a few days, after I settle into being this new age, I'll have something to say about being 74...........

No comments:

Post a Comment