Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Books Read In July 2022

 Nine books in the month of July:

Hour Game by David Baldacci is the second book in his King and Maxwell series. These two protagonists are just as enteraining as Amos Decker was. 

Now That You Mention It is an older Kristan Higgins book that I had missed reading. Set on an island off the coast of Maine, I enjoyed this romance novel.

One Step Too Far is the second book in Lisa Gardner's Frankie Elkin series. Frankie is still searching for missing persons - this time in the wilds of Wyoming.

Unsub is Meg Gardiner's first title in her series by the same name. I read the second in the series in April. These two are the only ones my library had.


The Strange Files of Fremont Jones by Dianne Day was my bedtime paperback for July. It was an okay mystery chosen at the last minute when I remembered I needed a small book.

Alone by Lisa Gardner is the first book of her D.D. Warren series featuring a Boston Police detective. My library does have a number of the books in the series which I will most likely keep reading.

Anne Perry is an author I've been reading for many years. Three Debts Paid is the fifth book of her Daniel Pitt series. I am liking all the characters in this series and await a new book each time.

Simple Genius and First Family are the next two titles in David Baldacci's King and Maxwell series. I am so glad my library has so many of this author's titles. I love his writing.

Until next month - happy reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment