Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Sunday Start to Finish

 Early Sunday a.m.

Before sunrise and the sky to the west was the pinks, mauves and moody blues I love so much. If you click on the pic, you can just barely make out a bird flying almost exactly in the middle of the photo. 


The late evening sky was similar in color.

And again a bird photo-bombed the picture. 

I like it when I transfer my photos to the computer and see that I have unknowingly captured a bird.








The forecast was for highs in the 80's, perfect for our first walk of the year at Green Valley State Park. We took the cameras and headed out.

Unfortunately we missed the best photo op. Just as we drove into the park two hen turkeys crossed the road and headed into the woods. Their splendid feathers were intensified by the sun, but alas, we didn't get any snaps before they got under cover.


My only photos were of some coots.




The gusty winds were keeping them bobbing along.



The only other photo I took was this one of the Sycamore's bare white branches against the blue and cloud sky.

Except for the strong wind, it was a good first walk of the year at Green Valley. I look forward to many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment