Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2024

Late and Missing 1st Day of School Pics

As far as I know all my school age great-grands had their first day of the 2024-25 school year a week ago today. I've delayed posting their 1st day photos in hope that I would have them all by now but I'm still missing grandson Brock's three boys, Ridge, Sawyer and Jack. If I eventually get them I will add to this post.


Great-grandson Rodney is a freshman this year!

Yikes, where does the time go?

He has a car and a school permit so no buses for him.



His little sister Brynley is in second grade. 







She is getting two pictures because I love this one in front of her new school, Abbie Grove. Isn't that a great name for a school?

It is nearer their home. This morning she rode her bike to school.




Maverick and Lily in front of their school.

Maverick is in first grade and Lily is a 7th grader.





Ayden, on the left is in 5th grade.

Greyson is in 4th grade.

Again, how do they grow up so fast?






Bonus photos this year of my grand nieces and nephew who attend schools in North Kansas City.


Maya is a sophomore.






Austin is in 7th grade.





And Keira is in 5th grade.

I had only seen Maya when she was a baby and didn't meet Austin and Keira until they came to my 80th birthday party last fall.

I'm so very happy I finally got to meet them.




And purely for sentimental reasons, my own three children on the first day of school in 1978.

Kari was in 4th grade. Douglas was a junior in highschool and Preston was in 2nd grade.

This was their first day in a new school after we moved back home to SW  Iowa.



No comments:

Post a Comment