Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Books Read In August 2022

 Nine books read this month --

The Sixth Man and King and Maxwell are the last two books in the King and Maxwell series by David Baldacci.

The Good Left Undone is the latest novel by Adriana Trigiani, one of my all time favorite authors. 

Hide by Lisa Gardner is the second book in her D. D. Warren series.

Night Music by Jojo Moyes is one of her earlier novels only recently published in the U.S. I enjoy her books and this one was no exception. I was expecting a happy "riding off into the sunset" ending, but the one Moyes gave me was, surprisingly, more apt.

The Investigator is the latest book by John Sandford. It is, what I hope will be, only the first of a new series featuring Letty Davenport, the adopted daughter of series regular Lucas Davenport.

The Camel Club and Stone Cold are the first and third books in The Camel Club series by David Baldacci. I mistakenly got books two and three reversed in order, but that won't/didn't affect my enjoyment in reading them.

The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner is book #3 in her D.D. Warren series. These just keep getting better so I will be reading my way through them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment