Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2022

Recognizing Four Generations of Louis'

 


Babies grow so quickly. It was a year ago today that our 10th great-grandchild was born and I was over the moon to learn that his name is Louis. 




There are 104 years between Louis Edward and the first of the family Louis' - my dad, Louis Lavern. (1917-1978)








Then came his son, my brother, Leslie Louis in 1954.





Followed by my son, Preston Louis in 1971.




One generation of Louis' was skipped as neither of Preston's sons carried the name.

But his daughter Kathryn, Louis Edward's mom, has the same middle name as mine - Irene.

Here they are one year ago today.


And here Louis is learning to drive already! He is such a handsome lad and even though I don't see him often - they live on the other side of the state - his parents and grandparents have been good about sending me pictures of him regularly.

I hope you have a very happy birthday Louis and enjoy your party tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment