Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Books I Read In October

Only seven books read this month, maybe a couple trips to the hospital (one unplanned, one planned) interrupted my reading schedule?

Life's a Beach by Claire Cook is a book I don't even know why I picked up - possibly because all my other choices were larger and I wanted a smaller bedside book for nighttime reading.

Echo Park is the next in Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series that I'm reading my way through.

The Madness of Crowds by Louise Penny is # 17 in her Chief Inspector Gamache series. These books are always good and I'm always waiting for the next one to come out.

Sunflower Sisters by Martha Hall Kelly is #3 in her Lilac Girls series, though the first of her books I've read. I picked it up because the subject matter was The Civil War. 



The Overlook and Nine Dragons are the next two books in Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series.

Ocean Prey is the latest (#31) in John Sandford's Lucas Davenport series. This one crosses over with one of his other characters, Virgil Flowers. This is another series where I'm always waiting for the next book.

Perhaps November will be a busier reading month. I still have two and a half books left over from the last trip to the library and they are due Friday. Somehow I don't think I'll have them read by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment