Search This Blog

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Wisconsin Weekend Birthdays


The lovely woman on the right is my granddaughter Alyssa's other Grandma. The picture of the three of us was taken at Alyssa's baby shower five years ago.

Lee's 90th birthday celebration was held yesterday. (Her birthday is the 6th.)

I know all her daughters were there to help her celebrate. Her youngest, Shelly on the right, has been my daughter-in-law twenty-nine years. Shari, Susan and Sally are the other three grouped around Lee.

And this beautiful woman, our friend Kristina, is 70 today. I don't think the two have ever met, but they have always made me think of one another. It must be their Scandinavian roots. Both were born and raised in Wisconsin.

And I have been fortunate to know them both for many years. I hope they have been having a memorable birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment