Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2019

Read In May 2019

This is unbelievable - only four books read in May??!! I even checked my book lists twice to make sure. But it is true. Guess I spent more time planting flowers and taking photos - 400 so far this month with about 12 hours to go. 😉


As you can see, still reading my way through the Thomas Perry titles at the Creston Library - Silence, The Boyfriend and The Bomb Maker - and still enjoying this author.

As well as Karin Slaughter, though Cop Town wasn't my favorite of hers.

Surely June will see a few more than four books read! I've already earmarked three on the new books list the library just shared and I got four from the Corning Library, with three more on my list from there.

But we have a deck to paint, a wedding weekend coming up and 'spring' cleaning still to do. June reading may be limited, too.

2 comments:

  1. I never read as much in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - Me either, but I usually still read more than four books! Can't remember when I've read so few.

    ReplyDelete