Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sunset in Kansas

This is one of seven photos of last evening's sunset posted on Facebook this morning by a cousin living in Kansas. 
I commented "Gorgeous sunset and photos. (We must be related, I'm always out taking sunset photos.)" [Followed by winking smiley face.]

This is one of eight photos I took of last evening's sunset. In both our photos I noticed the wind in the clouds.

Her reply back to my FB comment was: "These are even from the car, so not very good quality. I love the simple things in life that are beautiful.....we could be related. (lol)"

My reply back to her: "That is so funny - coming home from Des Moines last Wednesday evening, I was taking sunset photos from the car - going 70 mph down the interstate. It amazes me how well some of them turn out! (P.S. Someone else was driving. Ha!) The above photo is one of those I took from the car.

I find family connections surprising and gratifying. I too, love the beautiful and simple things in life.
(Marianna's Dad, Kenneth, and my Dad, Louis, were first cousins - eldest sons of brothers William and George.)

No comments:

Post a Comment