Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Choose Less Ordinary

Hubby Dearest gave me a bag of Dove Dark Chocolates last week after I had shared my left over Halloween candy with him. He doesn't care for dark chocolate, but knows I do and like to have a little on hand in case I need a chocolate fix - which I do once in awhile.

When you unwrap a Dove chocolate and take time to read the advice to choose less ordinary which comes with each piece, you can get some good ideas on how to behave, like, Keep Them Guessing. 

One which is apropos for me this week: Be Proud Of Your Age. (I'll be 74 Saturday.) But another says, Ignore The Clock. Hmm, I guess those two are compatible.

My favorite suggestions so far are Why Not? and Take A Run On The Wild Side. (Which for an elderly woman (as media likes to identify me) can be pretty tame.)
But today, Hubby Dearest, and I are going to do just that, take a run on the wild side. Details to follow. In the meantime, I hope you Give Them Something To Talk About. 

No comments:

Post a Comment