Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

Celebratory Food

When we went to the big city last Wednesday to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary, we ate at one of our favorite places, Applebees. Bud had the Franwich (he loves Philly Cheesesteak) and I chose a lunch combo of Oriental Chicken Salad and Chicken Fajita Rollup. The salad was great; the rollup only okay.

For my birthday Saturday, I had one of my very favorites, Coconut Shrimp. Bud doesn't care for shrimp, so I fixed fish for him.
Sunday for our anniversary, I made omelets. When I asked Bud what he wanted for his birthday today, he chose breakfast foods.

French toast, hash browns, sausage links and eggs. Note that all four of these meals were for lunch. Tomorrow it is back to 'normal' which means I cook whatever I feel like and Bud thanks me and tells me it is good. I am one lucky and spoiled wife. I can't imagine what it would be like to be married to someone who complains.

No comments:

Post a Comment