Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2017

It's Katrina's 31st Birthday!


I was looking for an image to go with this post about #1 granddaughter, Katrina, being 31 years old today and found the above. The blurb which went along with it says: "Study: 31-Year-Old Women Are the Most Beautiful Women of All". (That seems to relate to a July 2010 article in UK's The Telegraph.) Of course, that statement is subjective and may be different for each woman, but I hope it applies to how Katrina feels today.

This is the most recent photo I have of her, taken last month with daughter, Brynley.

Her little girl looks so much like she did. This is me with Katrina as a baby. See what I mean? Both beautiful babies. 

My 31st birthday and year were rather memorable. I hope my granddaughter's is also. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment