Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

I'd Love You All Over Again

Wedding Day November 19, 1985
"Has it been ten thirty years since we said "I do"
I've always heard marriage made one seem like two
But you're looking better than you did back then
You still make this old heart give in

And if I had it to do all over
I'd do it all over again
If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin
I'd love you all over again"





Why don't we have a 10th anniversary photo? Oh, I know, because we weren't living together then. We were planning our move back to Corning and because I got a job there first, I went ahead and moved. Of course the yentas had us separated, as in, separated! But we knew it wasn't true, only temporary until you found a job and joined me.

20th Anniversary
"The preacher man said, "Til death do us part"
That seemed like forever to a young woman's heart
Now the days seem much shorter
The longer we love
And the memories just keep adding up
And if I had it to do all over
I'd do it all over again
If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin
I'd do it all over again"


25th Anniversary Dinner

"Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths.
No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." (Mark Twain)

And you thought we'd never make it to our silver anniversary!




30th Anniversary Lunch November 19, 2015

"And if I had it to do all over, I'd do it all over again."











No comments:

Post a Comment