Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Purple Shoes


Long day = short post. I'll probably write a longer blog about today later, but for now, we'll welcome my new granddaughter, Paullina, to the family and show some purple shoes.


I hadn't seen my great-grandson, Ridge, since he was one. He's now three. So here is my oldest great-grandson, Ridge, my oldest grandson, Brock, and me at Brock & Paullina's wedding which was held at Ledges State Park near Boone. Note: Even Ridge has on purple shoes.


I was too far away to get a good picture of the flower girl, Quinn. She looked so cute in her white dress with the big purple bow and purple shoes.


And Ridge was such a cute little ring bearer in his white suit. By this time he was getting pretty worn out - long day for him, too.

Best wishes to Brock and Paullina for a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment